To run a combine, you’ll first need to set up your team of athletes. You can use the Smartspeed Online service to create a team and add athletes into that team.
EXAMPLE: CREATING A NEW TEAM
In this example, we can see the form used to set up a new team. This is where each athlete’s details are added.
HOW TO: CREATE A NEW TEAM
- Use a web browser to log in to your Smartspeed Online account.
- Use the Add New Team or Drill button on your front page to add a new team.
- Give your team a name. This is how you’ll identify which team you want to add to a combine later. For example, the name could be CombineA.
- Set the status of the team to active. This is what controls the visibility of your team on the Smartspeed app.
- Choose kilograms or pounds for mass units.
- Choose centimetres or inches for the height units.
- Add athletes to your team using the table. You can add as many athletes as you need. If you have a list of athletes in a spreadsheet already, you can use the option to paste from Excel to quickly copy the athletes into the table.
- Optional: enter a height, weight and RFID code for each athlete.
- Note that if you choose to equip your athletes with Smartspeed RFID bands, you would use Smartscan mobile to scan the bands and assign each athlete an RFID code.
- Save your team.
You can find more information in the Smartspeed Online service article about creating teams and RFID capability.