REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
The combines feature of Smartspeed is currently in beta testing to continue to enhance our users’ experience.
Register your interest below to beta test the Smartspeed Combine feature.
The Smartspeed Combines series contains the following articles.
- Smartspeed Combines Overview [this page]
- Get started
- Create teams for a combine
- Create drills for a combine
- Add custom data entries
- Set up a combine
- Use the registration station for a combine
- Run a combine
- Review your combine results
Smartspeed’s combine feature provides coaches with a simple, effective way of gathering performance data for team sessions that have multiple drills involving timing gates.
Once a team and drills are created in Smartspeed Online, athletes can perform these drills in a combine set up and run from the Smartspeed app.
The data captured from the combine is stored and uploaded to your Smartspeed Online account.
Custom data for each athlete can be entered and saved, alongside the data gathered using the Smartspeed timing gates.
FEATURES OF SMARTSPEED FOR COMBINES
• Group your team of athletes into combines.
• Register athletes on the spot out in the field, gym or any location with ease.
• Enter custom athlete data in the Smartspeed app both online and offline.
• Easily retrieve and review data using Smartspeed Online.