Athletes are able to set up a mobile device PIN (personal identification number) for their SMARTABASE account. If you are a coach, the PIN option is not available to you.
HOW TO: ADD A PIN
To set up a PIN for your SMARTABASE account, ensure that you have downloaded and installed the SMARTABASE application for iPhone (Apple Store) or Android (Play Store). Open the SMARTABASE mobile application and choose the Log In Online option.
- Tap the Account button to access your user account page
- In the Account page, scroll to the bottom and select Set PIN
- A digit selector will appear for you to set a four-digit PIN. You must type this PIN twice to confirm. If you mistype your confirmation you will be asked to type your PIN again.
- Once you have confirmed your PIN tap Save in the bottom corner.
- You must type your account password to complete setup of the PIN.
- The next time you log in using either online or offline mode, you can use your PIN instead.
- When you log in using your PIN, the login screen will display your PIN as asterisks.
Note that this PIN is specific to each device, so you cannot use a new device with the PIN until you set up a PIN on that device.
Multiple athletes are able to use the same device to log in to SMARTABASE using a PIN, but each must set a PIN using the above method.